CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh, the irony.

I borrowed The Complete Tightwad Gazette from the library a few weeks ago. Great book. Full of useful, thoughtful, interesting and creative ways to save money. Like washing out ziploc baggies, which I'm not about to do, but I digress.

We went to the library again today and as we were checking out, I was informed that I had a $1 overdue fine.

You guessed it. I got a late fee on a book devoted to frugality, dedicated to not wasting a single penny... Nice.

6 comments:

April said...

ROFL.

Shanna, I love you.

Nina S said...

Ha, ha...that's too funny.

Michelle M. said...

Bwahahaha!!

melanie said...

Oh, that's hilarious!!

Emilee said...

Very funny. Also, families really do bond over difficult situations like camping in the rain!

Emilee (CMF)

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Found your blog through your link in your MDC siggy. Loved this post, totally something I would do.